Native Remedies

Monday, June 8, 2009

Keanu Reeves Out for Lunch

Keanu Reeves is seen eating lunch out with friends in this photo. He's still sporting that unshaved look of his, together with his overgrown hair. He needs to shave and he badly needs a haircut. But he's not doing anything like those unless he's got some films to shoot.

So for all the rumored Keanu Reeves projects, please keep them moving. We're missing the clean-cut, well-groomed Keanu Reeves. You have to give this man some work so he can look good in front of the cameras. What happened to Cowboy Bebop, 47 Ronin, Cartagena, and Jekyll? Please get the cameras rolling. That's the only valid reason for Keanu Reeves to shed some facial hair.

4 comments:

vickytunes said...

What about Jesus or Bigfoot? Or then there was a Man in the Wilderness?
There are plenty of movies to be made and he could play any of them for sure with this wild and wooley look.Mm Hm what a man couldn't be without his beard .I love it keep it growing down to the ground and all around~ sexy!

ams779 said...

Good post. Thanks for information., I liked this post.

Vera said...

I figure he is just being himself and to give the reporters some work...I agree is looks scruffy - but he is still drool-worthy....

Victoria said...

I think he is sexy with or without all the hair. Of course, my preference is a beard and hair I can run my hand through!!

Native Remedies